This mattress utilizes a new state of the art vac-pack compression technology that allows cost efficient packaging delivered directly to your door and makes movement of the mattress within your home very easy prior to opening your new mattress. Please carefully follow the instructions below to ensure the safe and proper decompression of the mattress and a wonderful night’s sleep.
CAUTION: MATTRESS IS HEAVY; USE CARE WHEN MOVING AND OPENING. DO NOT STRAIN OR LIFT INCORRECTLY WHILE HANDLING.
1. Move unopened Snuz box into room where mattress will be installed
2. Remove existing mattress (if applicable) from room
3. Remove Snuz Mattress from box
4. Place on existing box springs/platform/bed frame at the foot of the bed
5. Unroll the Snuz Mattress toward the head of the bed space
6. Carefully open the plastic that contains the Snuz Mattress with enclosed Snuz cutter, scissor or knife, by cutting it length-wise and across, being careful not to damage mattress fabric cover
7. Remove plastic
8. Mattress will “decompress” to the size you have purchased
Proper Care of your new Snuz Bed will help provide a longer life for the mattress.
Please note that the ambient room temperature may affect the mattress feel. Very warm or humid weather may make the mattress softer, while very cold weather may render the mattress somewhat firmer. A bedroom temperature between 65*-75* Fahrenheit will generate the proper feel. Your mattress is new and it may take some time for you to get comfortable with its new feel. Please give the mattress and your body a reasonable amount of “break-in” time. If you are still not as comfortable as you would like, try adding or removing a conventional mattress pad, this may alter the feel slightly and give you the supernatural comfort you are looking for.
Product Disclaimer: Your new mattress may have a minor odor when first opened as a result of the manufacturing process. This odor is harmless and will dissipate upon removal from the packaging.
Your cart is currently empty.