Great Ideas for Your Wedding Registry
October 23, 2017
When you consider that the average person spends up to 1/3 of their life in bed, it’s easy to see how important it is to get a good night’s sleep on the right mattress. A recent sleep study showed that nearly 70% of Americans incur relationship problems because of fatigue and the way it can negatively impact your marriage. Is a wedding in your immediate future? Then you might want to think about whose mattress and sleep-related accessories you will be using, unless you list them all on your wedding registry as gift ideas for the family members and friends that will be in attendance.
The following are some gift ideas that you and your future spouse should think about including on your wedding registry:
- Comforters and duvets – linen bedding is extremely popular, especially where custom duvets and comforters are concerned. Made from 100% woven linen, these high-quality covers actually get softer over time. Fill the duvet with an equally soft comforter and you’ll have the type of sleeping experience that dreams are made of.
- Egyptian cotton pillow cases and sheets – no material offers maximum comfort and quality like pillow cases and sheets made from Egyptian cotton. While this material is somewhat costly because of its high thread count and luxurious softness, you cannot find any bedding that offers a better value for the money.
- Memory foam pillows – these pillows actually adapt to your sleeping position by adjusting and providing a proper amount of support for your head, neck, and shoulders. These pillows keep your spine properly aligned and prevent bending of the neck. Most importantly, they contour to your head shape just like memory foam mattresses contour themselves to your body’s shape and weight.
- Scented candles – made from clean-burning materials, these luxurious candles use essential oils and are available in a wide range of colors and scents. The ambient light and aromatic fragrances are perfect for any newlywed couple’s bedroom or master suite.
- Super cozy throws – these items are ideal for using in or out of the bedroom. These can be placed at the foot of the bed for an additional decorative accent or when you’re relaxing on the couch in front of the fireplace or TV. Most are available in different colors and fabrics.
Naturally, you’ll want a top of the line mattress to complete your wedding gift registry as well as your bedroom. Although each of you have had your own mattress with varying degrees of comfort, firmness, and support you may not be able to get a good night’s rest on his and vice versa. The Snuz 7-Zone Ergonomic Comfort Mattress by Sleep Choices will support the contours of your body. If you’re going to be spending 1/3 of your life in bed, this is the perfect bed for you and your future spouse.